DRS Designs Design Team Call Blog



Friday, May 7, 2010

Our Newest Members!!

Thanks again to all of you who submitted your work to be considered for our team! You sure made our job really, really hard!
That said, we are very excited to add the following designers to our team.
Alicia Ekermans - Call Me Crafty Al
Bonnie Sharp - The Lucky Clucker
Jenny Cierley - Wee Memories
Joni Mastronardi - Joni52
Karin Martin - With An 'I' for Paper

Welcome Aboard!!
Please be sure to follow our stamping blog, http://drsdesignsblog.blogspot.com/ to see the creations these talented ladies will treat us to.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Good Morning!! I am looking forward to working with everyone - thanks for this wonderful opportunity - it sounds like a LOAD of fun!!

Jennifer E. said...

Congratulations and Welcome! I look forward to working with all of you!

Court said...

Thanks for leaving a nice comment on my blog! I got to you through Jenny Cierley at Wee Memories and I didn't even know she is on your design team! The stamp a day giveaway is so exciting! 6 more possible days to win!