DRS Designs is currently looking for enthusiastic guest designers to serve two month terms. No prior design team experience/publication work is required...just a great attitude and love for stamping!
In order to be a DRS Designs guest designer you must be able to serve a two month term. During that term you must also be able to:
* Photograph or scan your art for posting on Splitcoaststampers as well as Paper Craft Planet and any other online galleries you currently participate in.
* You will need to have a blog or website with regular updates, and enjoy participating in online challenges in the stamping community. You should be willing to post card samples, contest announcements, challenges and new releases during your term on your blog as well as display the DRS Designs logo on your blog.
* Promote DRS Designs through your blog, and whenever you see an opportunity.
* Participate in DRS Designs bi-weekly challenges on the DRS Designs Blog.
* Participate in posting on the DRS blog on dates that are yet to be determined. This can be as simple as sharing how you completed a particular card OR if you are more adventurous you can post a tutorial, etc...
* You must be able to post (on your blog and in online galleries) and submit to DRS Designs (via snail mail) no less than 8 projects (cards, altered/ 3-d items, etc), over your 2 month term, with the stamps you are provided with . The stamps will be yours to keep when the term is over. More projects will happily be accepted!!!
What you will receive:
* A generous selection of new releases and current images.
* Your name on our blog as Guest Designer as well as a logo to post on your own blog.
* A gallery on our website showcasing your projects.
* A 50% discount on purchases during your term.
Please send an email containing the following information to: email@example.com please put DRS GD Application in your subject line.
Deadline for submissions: 10pm EST on 1/30/09 - notifications will be made no later than 2/5/09.
4. Phone number:
5. Blog or website address:
6. Links to any online galleries you may have:
7. Related forums/message boards that you like to visit and participate
8. Three (3) items, cards, or layouts using stamps as the main focus. Your submissions don't need to be brand new and do not need to have DRS Designs stamps. Don’t forget we will be looking at both your work and your photographing abilities here.
9. Please note if you are a current or past design team member for any other companies. (We do not expect you to work solely for us).
10. Please tell us a few words about yourself and what you feel you can contribute to the DRS Designs team.